Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Priceless...

I awoke to this cute sight one glorious, Saturday-morning in September.  The girls were dressed and ready to go.  Their excitement was off-the-charts!  So, you might be asking yourself...
What special occasion or event could possibly be
SO IMPORTANT....


...that matching dresses had to be put on?

...that we had to sport our lime-green hats AND fuscia, glitter, lip-gloss?

...that we had to look our very, very sleekest?


...that we had to be crowned AND doting dirty, white socks??


You DON'T know?



Grandma Ladybug's Yard Sale, of course.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those dresses! Oh my goodness! I am so in love with them. Your girls look absolutely darling. I bet they killed at the yard sale.

Melanie said...

Jules! What sizes are the girls in? I still have the dresses. I going to sell them on KSL, but if you want them....I can see if they'd work for your cuties! Berk was pissed because they all only made 75 cents at the yard sale. ;) But Grandpa gave them all two bucks anyways. Love ya.