Sunday, August 3, 2008

Can I get extra guacamole on that?

My friend's blog has sort of a "tag-you're-it!" challenge on it. She listed ten random things about herself...and challenged us to do the same. It was a fun idea, I thought, so here it goes:

Ten Random Things About Me

1. I think that avacado (especially guacamole) is an aphrodisiac.

2. This April 2009, I get to go to WICKED (the broadway musical). This is on my "bucket list", so needless to say, I'm excited!
3. I am a Democrat.

4. One of my biggest passions is taking pictures with my camera.

5. I get fussy when I've waited too long to eat.

6. I want to be fluent in sign language someday in the near future.

7. Holding newborn babies makes me absolutely, deliriously, fantastically happy and at peace. I could sit there for hours on end.

8. I want to write children's books.

9. I want to marry a guy like Jack Black in the movie, "The Holiday" or like "Forney" in the movie "Where the Heart Is".

10. I'm frightfully allergic to the antibiotic, Amoxicillin.

Okay, people, your turn! TAG! YOU'RE IT! Have fun with it. I hope you all had a good weekend and I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

flammerdammer said...

Oh Melanie.....a democrat??? YEE HAW